Sheffield University Management School, the University of Sheffield
I am currently employed as a Lecturer in Strategic Management at the University of Sheffield Management School. In this role I contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, including:
Henley Business School, The University of Reading
In my role at the Henley Business School, the University of Reading I contributed to teaching on postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, including:
Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast
- Guest lectures for postgraduate Environmental Communications Module MA in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development, Issues in Sustainability Module MA Sustainability and CSR and MSc Environmental Management, and Level 3 Contemporary Issues Module "Business and Development"
- Tutorial work for Level 3 Module Business Analysis
- Exam and course work marking Level 3 Business Analysis Module
Geography Department, the University of Sheffield
- Delivering seminars to undergraduates for modules ‘Qualitative Methods for Human Geographers’ and ‘Quantitative Methods for Human Geographers’ .
- Undergraduate tutor ‘Information and Communications Skills for Geographers’.
- Undergraduate exam and course marking.
- Group Leader ‘Geographies of Development Field Class’, Namibia March 2008